We are excited to carry a few lines of Unbelts here at the QB!
Some features include:
- Machine washable in belt loops
- Start every day fresh - Unbelts live with your jeans, even on laundry day
- Invisible and bulk-free under tees
- No more mystery holes in your t-shirts or big-buckle tummy pokes
- Closes waistband gap
- ...without the need for tailoring, because plumber bum's not a great look for anybody
- Stretches and adjusts from 20-58"
- Outrageously comfortable and built to hug, not pinch. Need a different size? We'll custom-sew it
- Belts made from plastic bottles? You betcha.
- All Intrepid and 10-Year Kids yarn is made using recycled polyester from reclaimed PET beverage bottles.
- Ethically made, and made to last
- A living-wage supply chain, right down to our components. Recycled materials. Low-waste studios. It's who we are.
Prairie Fruit Arts: this limited-edition artist collaboration and fundraiser for Pride Month is all about diversity, representation, and body positivity.
For every Prairie Fruit Arts Intrepid belt sold, $15 will be donated to Shades of Colour.
Shades of Colour is a QTBIPOC peer support, mutual aid, and harm reduction advocacy collective in Edmonton, Alberta / Amiskwaciy, Treaty 6 Territory.
Size 1 is adjustable from 24" to 45" hips and Size 2 is adjustable from 29" to 63" hips.